Monday, November 17, 2014

Yo.

Well Quoi de neuf.

Elder Herdt and I have been going hard in the paint. He is the complete opposite of Elder Swenson. He is young, hip, and full of love. Haha. He is 18 and from Syracuse. He's been out for about 8 months. I've already learned so much from him. It's weird because with my other companions, I didn't get to speak my mind as much, but with him, we talk about 50-50, so that's good. I'm starting to realize what it means to be a successful missionary. It's weird because I'm always just super tired and want a nap, but at the same time, I don't want to get off the roads. It's weird that I'm so happy. Haha I sound like I'm from The District. Haha. "Teach him the Restoration". Kimmie would get a good laugh at that.

I am going to be destroyed when I get transferred. I don't want to leave this place. I love it so much. I love Villefranche and the people and everything! This morning, we met with an old ami of about 7 months. It was weird because we just saw him in the area book, decided to call him, and he was like sure. He has already taken a lot of the lessons, but he says that he wants to get baptized, but because he works for the Catholic church, it's hard for him. We will continue to work with him. Of course. :) And Danielle is going well too. We had a family night at the bishops home last Thursday, and Danielle went too, and she loved it. Her main problem is that she thinks her catholic baptism is valid. But that's okay, we will continue to work with her on that and keep seeing her. I was so excited when she was going to get baptized, but I learned that it doesn't matter what I want, it's the Lord's will that matters. :)

Well hippy hop, I started reading Jesus the Christ again! YAY! I love it. Haha. I have a testimony of this church, and here it is. God lives, and we are his children. He loves us. :) I know that Jesus Christ is out savior. I know he died for us and is resurrected, so that we can be happy and live with God again. :) I know he lives. The Atonement is real, and anybody can be forgiven for whatever they've done. I know that the Book of Mormon is true as well. I've read it, prayed about it, and received my answer. The power of the Priesthood is real as well. We have a living prophet today.

Well. I love you all. Don't forget to pray. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment