Thursday, November 6, 2014

Well, it was an adventure. (Nov 3)

What a week y'all.

So I road tripped to Bordeaux this week. It was pretty awesome. The new Elder is named Elder Bleak. He grew up in Kaysville, but lived in Boston the last two years. But anyways, here's a story. So we show up to Bordeaux at like 8, then want to have dinner. So we go to this place called Halal Fried Chicken. Long story short... My bag got stolen with the keys to the car and the apartment and my camera. Sooo now I have no camera. But anyways, they had to send the spare key to the car to Bordeaux in over night shipping, so we stayed in Bordeaux an extra day. Luckily, it was the Elder Kearon conference, so that was cool. We left the next morning, went back to Lyon, the stayed in the Office Elders apartment because there was no spare to our apartment. The next day, we went to Villefranche and had a member help us find a place that could take off our lock and replace it. SO that was an adventure. But no more camera for me. :(

Anyways, Danielle didn't get baptized either. She started having doubts, so we decided to postpone it. But I'm still confident she'll get baptized still. If not this week, then next. But Dan still got baptized, and it was a really cool experience getting to baptize him! I think that the other elders will send pictures to me this week because I don't have a camera, so I can send them next week. :) That was a really cool experience, and it was a good lifter-upper after a really tough week. 

Well, please keep Danielle in your prayers.

Word.

Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment