Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Howdy Do

Hello!

So this week has been pretty exciting. Well, today mostly, because I get a new companion. I haven't met him yet, but he'll be getting here in Lyon in about 2 hours, so that'll be fun. I have been helping out with all the missionaries coming through the Lyon Gare with their suitcases. There is a two hour break right now, so I have time to write emails. This internet cafe is full of missionaries right now. 

So my new companion is named Elder Herdt. I don't really know much about him, but I've heard really good things about him, so I'm really excited.

So here's a story. We were going to eat at Brother Mejeans home this coming thursday, and we invited Danielle to it. She is so excited. In fact, she called Bishop Jubault and said thanks for the invite! Well because we have the best bishop in the world, he played it off like a champ, and instead of eating at Brother Mejeans, we're eating at Brother Jubaults! Bishop and I had a pretty good laugh at that. Haha. 

It's so weird seeing some of these missionaries go home. On Saturday, I went on a mini exchange with Elder Adams. He is my role model. He is such an amazing missionary. I almost cried saying bye to him, because he's going home. He helped me set goals to become a better missionary, and helped motivate me. I'm going to work on being the best missionary I can be!

Well... Loves. 

Bye.

Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment