Monday, September 22, 2014

9/22/2014 - Hello

So I don't have a lot of time this week to do emails, but basically I'll tell you the biggest juice that cracked down.

Elder Nye got emergency transfered out of town. My companion is now Elder Trenton Swenson. He is from Pleasant Grove, and he dies this November! I hope I get to kill him. Haha. That just means be the companion when he finishes. But he is super cool! I got to go down to Toulouse to pick him up. It was sick. We stopped in Montpellier for an hour, and got to walk around there for an hour. We got a nice kebab for lunch.

I hope that I stay around in Villefranche next transfer. I want to see Danielle and Bernard get baptized! Well, basically I'm like out of time. So love you all and peace.

Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment