Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Howdy Do Dah Day

Well hi. Rootin' Tootin'!

Here's a story! So I have anointed oil a couple times before, but never given the blessing. Well last night, I had my first opportunity! It was to one of our amies, Michelle. Elle est tombé malade. So we gave her a blessing. I think blessing are one of my favorite things about being a missionary. They are always such spiritual experiences. You just walk into the home, knowing what your purpose is and knowing who you are representing, and you get the chills, and it's always just super cool.

Unfortunately, we didn't teach twenty lessons again this week, but that's okay. We did our best. :) We had to pass lots of members and give them all presents our Mission President asked us to give. SOOOOO that took up a day. 

I'm very grateful that I get to stay in Val de Saone for another transfer. I just don't feel like my work is done here yet. But then again, I don't think I'll ever feel that way about any sector. But staying for 4 in a ville is actually a pretty good amount of time, so obviously there's something I have to do. For example. Haha. So when I was with Elder Nye my first transfer, we contacted a lady named Michelle. (I think I've already told this story, but here it goes again.) WELL somewhere in between two weeks ago and the first contact with her, we contacted her again (This I didn't know until she told us). But she took seeing us over and over as a sign from God that she had to talk with us. So now we are teaching her! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!

David Archuleta is coming this Thursday. Those poor sister missionaries. I'm so stoked. He's doing one for the missionaries, and another for the stake... AND we get to go to both! Yay.

Well yippee. Love you all. :)

Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment