Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hello.

I will be a fan of David Archuleta untill the day I die. He is great. Wow that was awesome.

The Conference this Thursday was SO fun. Christmas is definitely the best time of the year. Holy cow. And it's just so fun because... It is. David was super humble. Thank you mom and friends for the packages/mail. I love Christmas.

I love it.

I do.

So this last week, we went playing Santa for the members, giving them a little book of a story Elder Anderson had when he was a missionary. Ehhhh voila. Yesterday, we went and visited Dan Kitambala, because he had to go to the hospital for his foot. We went with his homie, Diogene, and we gave him a blessing. It was the first time Diogene has ever given a blessing, and it was a super spiritual experience. He is 19. He expressed desires to go on a mission, I sure hope he does. He'd be super good. Haha we gave him skittles, because apparently, skittles don't exist here in France.

Michelle is still doing just great. She hasn't been reading the Book of Mormon... But she has been checking out mormon.org and is writing down questions she has for us. So if that is good or bad... Well, I guess we'll see. haha. 

Well my brain is flying out, so peace. 

Love you all. :)

Elder Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment