Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The Last Week!

Bonjour. Hello. Bonjour.

So I'm finally on the last week in the MTC. In exactly one week, I will be in FRANCE. I leave Monday morning. I go to Chicago, then to London, then to Lyon. Yes (high five).

So this past week was basically just another week in the MTC. Lots of studying, and my french is really coming along. I'm sad that I gotta leave my killer companion, Elder Lythgoe, but that's fine. He's a lil' rat. This week is supposed to be super good, starting tomorrow. Our teachers are finally going to tell us about their missions, we have in field orientation, and we have the departure devotional thingy.

The other day, we gave Soeur Erickson a blessing. The spirit was so thick in there, I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. It was wild. Lately, I've really been getting into Jesus the Christ. I've learned a whole truckload already. It's just like I'm making loads of connections and stuff. Pretty cool.

So Elder Lloyd from my stake is in my building thingy. He is just across the hall from me. He is going to Canada. He is also in the same residence halls place, so that's pretty cool. I also got to see some of my friends this week. Elder McQuivey and Elder Burnett. That was so crazy seeing them. I almost started crying it was so awesome.

Well that's really all I can think of. I really love the MTC, it's a super spiritual place, and my testimony has grown so much here. I went to the temple for the last time in two years today, so that was weird thinking about that. But hey, I'm going away so other people can have that opportunity. Totes worth it. Haha. 

Well, wish me luck in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment